Ideal for making permanent disconnections with PVC Tubing
The SEBRA Model 2600 OMNI™ Bench Top RF Sealer is a simple, compact, portable device which uses radio frequency (RF) to make uniform, quality seals on a variety of tubing sizes.
With two options available for tube sealing for the Bench Top RF Sealer:
Model 1105 is a handheld, manually-activated sealing head
Model 2605 is a bench-top automatic sealing head which creates a seal that is formed by the sealing head jaws in such a way as to make segment separation easy and uniform.
The Bench Top RF Sealer is an instrument for making seals on tubing made of RF-reactive thermoplastic materials, such as PVC, typically used in blood banks, blood processing facilities and transfusion centres.
- Smart™ Technology power adjusts automatically to accommodate different sizes of tubing
- Produces wide tear seals
- Easy-to-clean detachable head
- Streamlines and simplifies workflow in a variety of settings with more seals per charge than any other commercially available sealer.
- Adjusts easily to changing requirements with no manual intervention.
- Saves time with seals that are easy to visualize and tear.
- Provides reliability and security for processing of precious samples.
- Reduces costs by minimizing discards.
This Bench Top RF Sealer is ideal for Cell and Gene Therapy Applications.
- Whole blood collections
- All types of apheresis collections
- Plasma collections
- Leukoreduction processes
- Component processing