Job Vacancy: Production Technician – Cleanroom
Location: Salford, Greater Manchester (close to the Quays with on-site parking and easy access to public transport)
Holidays: 22 Days + Xmas shutdown and Bank Holidays
Working Hours: Sociable working hours, 34 hrs per week
Committed to offering all employees a supportive and welcoming environment to work in, we supply to the ever-growing life sciences sector and are offering an exciting opportunity to be involved with supporting the medicines of the future as well as important areas such as vaccine development and cell and gene therapies today.
You will be working on a variety of bespoke assemblies which will be used by our customers in areas such as vaccine manufacture, oncology, cell and gene therapies and animal health.
Your role will be central to the business growth as we start to manufacture process solutions for the UK Life Sciences industry from our new facility.
You will be operating in a cleanroom environment assembling tube sets as well as ensuring that the cleanroom environment is maintained to GMP standards.
There will be great opportunities to progress with a company committed to your training and development.
Location close to Salford Quays with good access by tram or bus.
This is a vibrant and exciting business delivering great growth, security and a culture that puts staff well-being first.
• Experience working in a controlled/cleanroom environment
• Able to work in full cleanroom PPE
• Organised and methodical
• A good eye for detail
• Able to follow operating procedures as laid out
• Able to assemble a variety of tubing assemblies to drawings
• IT Literate on Microsoft office
• Able to work as part of a small team and willing to support colleagues in other areas when needed
• Excellent communication skills
• Free on-site parking
• Sociable working hours 34 hrs per week
• No weekend or bank holiday working
If you wish to be considered for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to us at email@example.com