Area Sales Manager - Life Sciences Industry - UK Wide
- Home Based or Oxford / Bury Office – National Role
- Salary: £DoE
- Full time
- Territory: UK Wide covering Life Sciences Industry
This role is ideally suited for an ambitious sales professional, who is keen to work in an environment where a strong work ethic is recognised and rewarded.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this role offers autonomy and the business actively encourages self-development and the sharing of ideas.
Products: Process Solutions for Single-Use and traditional processes in Biopharm industry including:- Single Use Assemblies, Filters, Hose, Tubing, Fittings, Balances, Valves, Pumps, Fluid Management Systems, Temperature Control and Static Elimination.
Clients: Large Pharma, Biopharm, Cell Therapy, Research & Development, CMO’s, Start-Ups.
This role is field-based, travelling for a minimum of 60% of your working week to customer sites and around 1-2 days per week working from your home/local office.
– Minimum 2 years experience of external sales in a B2B role.
– Familiarity with some part of the product range would be an advantage.
– A tenacious, self-motivated personality
– Ensure regular visits to new and existing customers to promote the Company’s products and services.
– Focus on growing existing business through developing new products into current accounts.
– Grow the existing customer base through regular prospecting and follow up on marketing leads.
– Attend market exhibitions, seminars, conferences.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org